SACHI Sharing Childhood
The main goal was to encourage positive relationships among seniors and youngers in order to break negative stereotypes through the learning in values in three different countries: Spain, Poland and Turkey. Partners will selected jointly the contents and activities to work with school children and with elder people. The project took place between the years 2013 and 2015.
- Bayat Adult Education Center, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey.
- Foundation for the Development of the Education System, Lodz, Poland.
- To create an intergenerational methodology of learning in social values into schools, by joining seniors.
- To get positive values related with the collective of elder people through an active, participative image of seniors.
- To give visibility and to spread an active, committed and positive image of seniors, enhancing their contribution into younger education.
- To promote social skills in elderly and young.
- To share knowledge.
- To generate mutual and positive benefits between two generations.
- To spread a process and educational methodology that will be able to be added to the curricula.